Monday, July 14, 2008

Ever have one of those days??

Okay, so here is my thought for today.  Have you ever had one of those days where you are just irritated?  Well, I am having one today...

And what is funny is that I am not mad at anyone or anything - actually my irritability is not directed at anyone at all.  I am just irritated.  Little things that would tend to not even phase me have me all up in a tizzy today.  It is weird, really weird.  

I came to work this morning and spent most of the morning with my door shut.  Around here, that is HUGE!  There just has to be a scandal if the door is shut.  A co-worker sent the "Are you okay" message and I explained my situation.  I have since opened my door so that it is clear to everyone in the office that there is no scandal!  

I hope that I get over this funk soon because it sort of sucks and I don't like to be this way.  I sort of think that life might be easier if I knew what put me here, but until then....

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great Monday ;-)

2 comments:

April Pier said...

I've definitely been there. Here lately it's been more frustration than irritation.

I meant to leave a comment on your last post. I know where you are since I've been there and know how frustrating it is. I won't say anymore other than I understand because nothing makes you feel any better and nothing makes the situation go away. We love you and are rooting for you!!

Anonymous said...

I remember that day and I was in a funk too! We went to Chips and everything turned out to be okay. It's great to know that when you are in a funk, your friends are there to make you forget about it and get back to yourself. I think of the country song, You Find Out Who Your Friends Are. Adam and I are blessed to have you guys in our life and sometimes I think I don't know what we would do without you two cheeky monkeys!
Jess