Friday, August 1, 2008

I am that person

So, as I was looking through the many blogs I like to read, including mine because sometimes I forget what I have said, I realized that I had become the person that I swore I would not be - that person who creates a blog and then forgets to blog!  So, here is my life over the past few days...

On Sunday, I traveled with the coolest girls ever to San Antonio for TBA convention.  We only stayed for the band portion, which was until Tuesday.  I had a blast!  Personally, I love being on the convention floor but I think it is because I know so many people and I like to talk - ALOT!  There was a little bit of drama while I was there, but in this industry I have come to expect it!  

I did realize while I was there, though, that I love what I do.  I like working for kids and helping their Spring trips be awesome.  I love all of my vendors and it is so nice to be able to sit down and talk without the busy-ness of the season.  I just love what I do!  It is so weird for me because I don't think that I have felt this way in a while.  I feel productive and important and I love it!  

We returned back to the LBK on Tuesday evening and I have just been working since.  It is awfully quiet around here, which has been hard to get used to.  The gang will all be back on Monday and the quiet will be gone ;-)  We are leaving in just a few minutes to go to Dallas for the weekend to visit Steve's parents one last time before Tech football season starts.  We get to go to Hurricane Harbor and a Rangers game, so I am super excited!  

Yeah for the weekend....Hope everyone has a great one!

No comments: