Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SYTA

I have been in San Antonio since Saturday attending the Student and Youth Travel Association convention.  I have gotten to make new friends and spend some good time with old friends.  This is such a good chance for me to get to hang out with people whom I spend MANY hours on the phone during season.  

I think that the local establishments make a killing off of this convention.  I have never met people that can drink like these guys!  I consider myself fairly young and able to drink, but these guys kick my tush at every turn!  Lucky for me, after the first night I decided to quit fighting the inevitable and I now go to bed and let them battle it out.  

I am actually sad that tonight is the last night.  Granted, I will be so happy to be back at home with Steve, my boys and my BFF, but I will miss these guys.  Especially my Orlando bunch.  Johnny Ace, Denise and Kerry are some of the coolest people I know and I love that they have taken me in as one of their own.  

Anyway, Johanna and I are about to head back over for another huge meal - another benefit of this convention is that they feed you like royalty!  Hope everyone is having a good week ;-)

No comments: