Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So Here I am

Okay, so I am finally back from San Antonio and finally beginning to feel like I might get my life back!  Not a whole lot going on at this point, but I felt like it was wrong to not blog since I was back in the LBK!  

I do have to say, though, how proud I am of Steve!  He did such a great job conducting the Goin' Band last week!  I know that he was probably scared out of his wits, but it was so nice for him to get that experience so early on in the season.  Hopefully, more opportunities will be coming soon for him to get to conduct.  

I am excited about Alumni band coming up this weekend!  I will hopefully get to spend some time with out of town friends which will be nice.  Also, thanks to Tames, I got out of having to march because she needs me to take pictures of the halftime show since she did the drill!  I have to tell you, though,  I will not miss the performance (okay maybe a little....)

Anyway, that is about it from here.  I keep pretty busy these days with work, guard, guard, guard, and guard that I don't have much time for anything else.  If you see my husband...remind him of what I look like and tell him that I miss him ;-)

1 comment:

April Pier said...

Yeah for Steve!! I yhought it was pretty awesome to say I knew one of the conductors. Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend.