Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boys and their toys

So, I have to give Steve credit - when he wants something he does not give up until he gets it! Yesterday, we went to the San Diego Zoo and Steve and I were the only members of our "party" without the newest , latest and greatest camera. Steve's father and brother both have fancy Canon's and we have our camera from a few years ago. Well, long story short, Steve kept dropping hints and now we are the proud parents of a Nikon D40 which I am told is WAY better and cooler then the other one!

So, right now, Steve and his brother are in the middle of an already 2-hour long instructional session on the many ins and outs of our new child. It is oddly reminscent of a new toy at Christmas that EVERYONE wants to play with! Maybe, if I am good, I can play with it soon......probably not ;-)

No comments: