Friday, June 27, 2008

End of the week

So, I have come to the end of San Diego vacation week. I must admit that at times I thought it could not come fast enough, but I must also admit that I am now sad. It has been a good week with family - some that I don't see near enough!

My niece is the sweetest, cutest and most precious little girl in the world. She is almost always happy and makes your heart melt every time you look at her. It has been very cool to see San Diego through a 1-year old's eyes.

In addition to lots of much needed R&R, I got to go to Disneyland, Seaworld, and the San Diego Zoo. All of these are places that I have never been to before, which made them super cool. Our condo was superb, except for that tonight we HAVE to eat tons of food that we bought when we first arrived and have yet to eat ;-(

Needless to say, vacation was much needed and I will be grateful to my in-laws for this experience!

No comments: