Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today

Ever just have one of those days where motivation is at an all time low?  I am smack in the middle of one.  It is not that I have nothing to do, because that is SOOO not the case.  Since changing our work week from 5 days to 4, Thursdays are the new Fridays!  I really try to be motivated and get work done, but it is has yet to work.

Steve and I leave tomorrow morning for a trip East to visit my In-Laws and my stepson.  He just turned 9, which I totally cannot believe.  I met him when he was three, which officially makes me old.  He is such a neat kid to be around, although he seriously makes me tired to keep pace with him!  We are going to get to see him play a lot of baseball this weekend, which is cool because we have not in a while.   We will be back on Sunday night in time for the big poker tourney which I am so excited about because all of the "gang" gets to play - hooray!  

Sometimes I wish that I had blogs more insightful, however, this is all I can offer at this point.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: