Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Obsession

Okay, so I totally have a new obsession and that is Sex and the City.  I know, I know.....I am about ten years behind, but I am totally loving it!  I have a friend that got me interested in them right before the movie came out, but we did not get to see them all before the release date so now I spend my evenings on SATC marathons!  The movie was awesome, although my husband begrudges Hollywood for all it's romantic shenanigans ;-)

I am trying to get through another day in the office and looking forward to, hopefully, seeing a good friend of mine from Colorado who is back in the LBK today!  I have a feeling that tonight's SATC marathon will be shared with some laundry/packing as we leave again on Thursday.  We are becoming quite the world travelers in the month of June ;-)


1 comment:

GnomeSweetGnome said...

Amanda! It's Katie (Bea) Dawson! I saw that you started a blog, so I thought I'd drop in and say 'hey'. I hope things are going well for you and Steve! :-)