Friday, October 24, 2008

Marching contest is done.....hooray!

Okay, so I realize that marching contest was a week ago and I am a wee bit late with this post, but it has been a mega-hectic week at work.  My partner-in-crime at the office has been on a well deserved vacation, but I have just been swamped the past few days.  PLUS, I just started winterguard rehearsals which has taken up any hope of free time!

I was very proud of my 3 groups at UIL.  Frenship and Seagraves, whom I work with, both made Division Ones - woo hoo!  I don't actually work with Sudan anymore, but the director is a  great friend of ours and so I was there to support him and his band as well, and they made a Division One.  To top it off, the Red Raiders managed to find their way to College Station for the second half and take care of those Aggies ;-)

Steve is currently in Vegas and NOT losing our money!  When I talked to him this morning he was up a lot and that is awesome.  I am looking forward to talking with him later to find out what he has been up to because I tried to ask questions this morning and he was in the "Vegas Haze" and was just not up for talking!  While he is gone I will be chilling and watching College football and then I get to go to a Halloween Carnival with one of the cutest kids I know tomorrow afternoon.  

Big wishes for a great weekend to all ;-)

No comments: