Friday, October 31, 2008

Tomorrow

I do not think that I have been this excited in a long time!  If any of you saw my Facebook page today you know that I had to go ahead and put on my Blackout Texas shirt because I just could not wait until tomorrow!  

The next big question is whether or not I want to brave the craziness in the morning and go see GameDay.  Originally, I had thought that I would just stay in my pajamas and watch, but now that it is close I am having second thoughts......I would just hate to miss the opportunity.  Although, I guess that I would have to go up there now since people are already lining up ;-)  Maybe, I can convince Steve to let me be a Goin Band groupie and I can see it on the way to the stadium rehearsal!

I can't wait for tomorrow to get here!  What an exciting atmosphere there is going to be at Jones Stadium.  Of course, a win would certainly help things, but I just can't wait to see what it is going to be like!  Everyone think good thoughts for those Red Raiders and GO TECH!

No comments: