Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weather change

Greetings everyone!  

Okay, so anyone who was here for the Tech game against Nebraska knows that the weather was finally starting to cool off in the LBK.  Well, now it is officially COLD.  I realize that in some places 50 degrees is not cold, but I am spoiled to the warm weather so 50 degrees is COLD!  I was so proud of the FHS kids who managed to work so hard on our final Monday night rehearsal before contest!  I do not know how they did it because I was up in the stands shivering the whole time.....must be their youthful age! 

Anyway, between the weather cooling off and the fact that I have Christmas music on my ITunes....I am ready for Christmas.  Many of you know that if I could put up my Christmas stuff now, I would, but Steve says no!  Such a party pooper that guy is....

I will be a single gal this weekend as Steve is traveling with the Goin' Band to Aggieland to hopefully beat some Aggies!  I am trying to stay positive about the Tech season, but a good defeat of A&M would certainly help my outlook....and maybe those who vote on the polls!  

Here is hoping that everyone stays dry and warm and GO TECH! 

No comments: