Sunday, November 30, 2008

The end of the season

Well, the regular season has come to an end. But, I have to tell you that I am so glad that I got to be on the roller coaster ride that was this football season. It has been such a pleasure to watch these guys do such great things and although it did not go completely as planned, I could not be more proud to be a Red Raider football fan!

Now, we get to sit back and watch this whole BCS mess unfold. What kind of stinks is that we will be the team that everyone talks about because we will just miss out! I remember, over the years, watching the BCS selection show and thinking, "Man, I would hate to be that team!" Ironic, huh? None the less, until the rules change, we have to be okay with being the 3rd best team - which is certainly nothing shabby!

There is nothing wrong with the Cotton Bowl and I will be more than happy to cheer the boys on to a victory there! Let's just keep our fingers crossed for whoever plays Missouri because if Missouri wins who knows where we will be? So, I suppose, it is Go Texas or Go Oklahoma.....ouch, painful!

Best wishes for a good, warm week for everyone ;-)

No comments: